Today’s post is all about my recent obsession and what better way to show my obsession for something other than making a post about it and making it a post titled. I have watched the animated movie Tangled for at least without exaggerating twenty times. I love every minute of this movie, the characters; Rampuzel, Eugene and Max (Maximums happen to be my fav), the story line and most especially the songs (mandy moore never disappoint in this aspect).
Before I talk about my outfits I will leave you with the few lessons this movie thought me.
1. only the fear of failure makes dreams impossible.
2. it’s ok to have a dream
3. make a move to fulfill your dreams.
4. don’t let anyone tell you, your dreams are not good enough.
5. it’s never too late to turn a new leave, as in the case of Ryder/Eugene.
6. take a chance on others, they might be the best thing that happens to you, as in the case of Max and Ryder.
Now for my outfits, I’m as obsessed with wearing jeans as with watching Tangled, it’s so comfortable and easy to style. I wore these outfits to a casual dinner that consists of a lot of people and a lot of food, so I decided to style this skinny jean with something loose, fun and vibrant and this top just screamed pick me! Haha. This way I don’t have to worry about my stomach bulging out after so many food and drinks later.
So if you plan on going to a party with so many menus, my best advice is wear something loose and fun, that way you won’t be self conscious about a pot belly later. Wink.
Vote this look on CHICTOPIA
NEVER MISS A POST
CONNECT WITH VIA