Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
It a wonderful time of the year because it’s the day Christ was born, the day mankind was given a reason for hope. And in the spirit of CHRISTMAS I decide to wear the first shirt dress collection from  UTDesign 2016;This collection of shirt dress and shift dress will be available.
             I just love this shirt dress because it’s breezy, fun, and red. This design caters for my every fashion desire; my love for the colour red and you know me and my love for oversized outfits. So you can call this my Christmas dress, so ladies and gent share with me your Christmas outfit and I will feature you here on my blog, simply send 5 clear and sharp pictures of yourself, your name, your hobbies and a little thing about yourself to my email address >esosandra@yahoo.com and you stand a chance to get feature on a post here on my blog. So hurry up and send those pictures.






I'm sooooo Happy with this dress. and guys remember to join my Christmas giveaway if you haven't,it just remaining 4 days to closing. Make sure you enjoy your day.

Shirt Dress >>>  UTDesign 

Follow the Blog on Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Great article, exactly what I was looking for.

    My weblog :: clash of clans hack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting,I always enjoy hearing from readers.
You can email me at> esosandra@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Poised For Greatness

Santa's Girl

Unsual