Quality Over Quantity


Hello Unique (covers face).  OK guys I won’t be posting here every other Friday like I promised in my Previous Post,


      I realized putting pressure on myself like that, will only lead to posting contents that are less satisfying for me. I truly don’t want to lose the reason I started all this in the first place; which is to post my inspirations, aspirations, motivations, personal style and thoughts along with pictures to keep things lighter for everyone’s reading. I definitely don’t want to just post pictures and talk about what I’m wearing (that’s what my IG  account is for), my earlier readers already know blogging for me is just a big online diary for me to air out whatever comes to my mind, mostly because I got tired of talking to myself (I need more friends in my life).



       I really do not just do this for the click, that’s why a lot of people that knows me don’t know I run a personal blog, so I might decide to post every day of the week or once every month or two depending on my moods. That means in order not to miss any of my post you got to please use the subscribe button at the top and simply follow the instruction.



As for my outfits: I’m simply styling one of my fav Ankara dress, which does not required a lot of hustle due to the fact that it’s cut perfectly. I love dresses that are waist defined like this, make me feel like a Barbie girl or something. I can do cute errday! I’m also, wearing my fav hat to spice things up a bit, cuz I've worn this dress on so many occasions; I can’t even count.








Thanks for dropping by guys till my next post. 
Meanwhile catch me on  Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting,I always enjoy hearing from readers.
You can email me at> esosandra@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Poised For Greatness

Santa's Girl

Unsual