5 Ways loneliness can help you.
I realized recently that an idea you have for a long time without been shared can become wasted, but when it keeps coming to your mind, then it means it got to be shared so others can learn from it. I know most of you will say, can any good thing comes from loneliness? And I will say yes because I have been in that state but temporarily, so this apply to temporary loneliness and not to the one’s that leads to depression. Not all loneliness is bad if you learn to really sit with loneliness and embrace it for the gift it can be.
11. Help you become independent; a temporary loneliness can help you depend on you and no one else for anything, and you will be amazed how much you can do for yourself by not having anyone else but yourself to depend on. You will be able to think for yourself.
22. Help to find yourself; if you want to find your trail, or blaze any trail, you must explore your dreams alone, if you expect to find people who will understand your dreams, you will grow murderous with disappointment , the best you can do is to understand yourself and go after your dream without caring who approves or who don’t and you won’t let the voice of others drown your inner voice.
33. Help you appreciate the people in your life; after been alone for some time, you will find it easy to understand the uses of people around you and be able to appreciate what they contribute to your life.
44. Help you know how strong you really are; you learn how strong you really are when you depend on no one but yourself for your happiness, I have made this mistake once; I was expecting someone else apart from myself to make me happy, boy! The let down was so great that it took me a long time to recover from the disappointment , nobody can make you happy if you can’t make yourself happy, and it just much responsibility to put on others.
55. Help bring out a deeper you; since you have more time to think and analize your life, you can be able to spot things that aint suppose to be there, things you keep doing that are not giving the result you want for yourself and with the help of God’s words you can find you. It one of the best times for you to figure out who you are and what you really want out of life. I found myself questioning my very existence and purposes and I was open minded enough to search every where I could and I can finally say I’m heading in the right direction.
And remember loneliness is not a state to remain for too long, it’s just a vehicle to a precise destination.
This might come as a surprise to most people I tend to wear dark colours like black and grey when I’m in a happy mood, but wear colours when my mood is dark (mostly to cheer me up); mainly the reason why my wardrobe is field with dark colours and the funny thing is I just realized this recently(thanks to a little loneliness haha!) so it easy to guess my mood from this outfit.
Stay great guys.