Unique ways to style Ankara


Happy new month unique, no April fool here, I've decided to share some of my Ankara styling tips with you here, so if you’re in need of inspirations on how to style those Ankara ensembles you've had for so long then stay tuned in every week this month of April to see a unique and different way to style it.
First of all, this week I’m sharing how to style that Ankara casual skirt to look chic and fabulous. All you need do is make the Ankara skirt the center of attention by simply wearing an all black ensembles, you can decide to forgo with the pantyhose, but adding the pantyhose and the boots pulled this look together and gave this look a mysterious and unique vibe, and Viola this will make you stand out in a unique way from the regular Ankara dressers.













Hope this inspired you for your next occasion; I will very much love to see your own version, tag me on  Instagram. Thanks for dropping by and see you on my next post. (I will be sharing another way of styling Ankara)


SKIRT/TOP/NECKBAND >>> UTDesignz



Follow Me And The Blog On >> Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Bloglovin




Comments

  1. This outfit is perfect ! This skirt is beautiful. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are really looking gorgeous

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting,I always enjoy hearing from readers.
You can email me at> esosandra@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Poised For Greatness

Santa's Girl

Unsual