Blank Canvas

Hello unique.
Up until last week, I've not been inspired enough to blog, blogging became a chore for me and it didn't give  me those tinkling sensation I use to experience whenever I think of blogging, so I decided to step back till I miss doing it. And menn! I miss it so badly that I had to post something ASAP.( I know most of you didn't miss me much because I’m still active on my  IG and FB account).



On another news (update on my life) Apart from saying good riddance to the bad rubbish in my life, I just discovered the self-timer on my digital camera,  I didn't even know I had one(yea! I’m allowed to be slow on some things).  I’m so happy because I can now take my daily ootd by myself and still be creative in the process, no more begging friends  relative and strangers to take my pics all the time, trust me it annoying sometimes when you’re always begging for your picture to be taken .  I quickly turned a part of my room into a mini studio,(still working on it) so you will be seeing more post from me, mostly sitting shot at least once a week here every Friday, so check here for a new content every Friday .
 I also decided to play with some filters to keep things mysterious and unexpected, so you might never know which filter I might end up with each post.

 I changed my blog theme so you can now be able to subscribe to my blog, just clicked the subscribe button at the head of this page.  .  Stay blessed. thanks for dropping by, until my next post.

Comments

  1. I love it, the post are artistic and that the best part. Funny how I had started learning every about self timer s that when I get mi the camera, I would jejely be taking my own pictures myself. Oh, and welcome back love

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and the timer thing, I don't believe I've ever had to use mine. Greetings to you and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting,I always enjoy hearing from readers.
You can email me at> esosandra@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Poised For Greatness

Santa's Girl

Unsual