Detailed

Hello Unique.
Arts and design is one thing that can make me loose myself and find myself at the same time; when I get an idea on what to design I just can’t do anything else but be restless until I had fulfill the burning desire of producing it or recreating it. This was how I felt when I saw a similar bag like this online, I had to recreate it by all means, I didn't have all the right material for this project but I had to improvise with some other kind of material, (‘creativity takes courage’ you know) and viola I just love how it turned out. 




 I can take my eyes of you, now this is true love. haha!





The sling bag is so vibrant that it still stood out even when I styled it with so many ensembles with details.
Thanks for dropping by guys and remember to share this post using the share button below. Cioa.

Grape Bag >>> UTDesign  Available Only On Job Order For now. So Order Now To Be The First To Own And Rock It

              LETS GET SOCIAL
Follow Me And The Blog On Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poised For Greatness

Santa's Girl

Unsual