Be confident

Hello unique.

Its a new month and i have found out that sometimes too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren't. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses and its only when you accept everything you are_and aren't _that you will truly succeed. So be confident on who you are.
Today's look is all about being confident,fun and playful.  When it comes to my personal style, it’s safe to say I love print, all kind, animal, floral, and 3Ds
I love this skirt so much because; many ideas on how to style it came to me while I was making it. I always make sure I buy or make versatile piece that brings out creativity in me.
I decided to style the skirt with a floral print to be more daring and adventurous, like I mention in my previous post, I also add this red crop top inside to add some seriousness to the fun look.
On another note its countdown to my birthday which is in November 6th. I'm so excited and grateful.
Happy new month.

                                     UTD - Skirt

Comments

  1. So original...Different from we're used to see :)
    Very pretty!

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mix and matching at its best.. good job :D thank you for dropping by on my blog :)

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. look very cute!!
    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty and adorable~~~! Happy B-day in advance~~! :)
    xo
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty skirt :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! Love your skirt, and I agree, comparisons are silly, it's best to aim for the best version of yourself that you can be. sparkle2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!
    Happy Happy Birthday!!!

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit !
    I loooooooove your skirt <3 so pretty!

    xx
    Stéphanie - http://haveafashionbreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely dress dear \=) Thanks for visiting my blog dear and oh give away on my blog Win $50 and $30 shopping coupon at Oasap. Join here:
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/2013/11/oasap-shopping-coupon-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The skirt is lovely..xx

    Ujesta.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting,I always enjoy hearing from readers.
You can email me at> esosandra@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Poised For Greatness

Santa's Girl

Unsual