Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Plaid in it

Hello unique.

I remember the day I saw this plaid in my sister’s wardrobe, I couldn't wait to try it out because it just scream style me, so I styled this outfit around the plaid.
And the trick about styling a plaid piece like this is keeping it simple, because plaid is a bold print, so you should avoid overwhelming your look with too much at the same time.
Pairing it with a solid black ensemble is just right, because it gives the plaid a pop.
I have much love for this look because it such a stylish way to cover up in this cold raining season.
And red happens to be my fav colour.
Stay great everyone, thanks for dropping by.

12 comments:

  1. You styled it perfectly :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandra! I totally agree with you, plaid needs something very simple to achieve a great combination and with your black trousers and t-shirt is the perfect match. I hope your sister don´t bother if you take sometimes her scarf. Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love plaid :) And it looks really cool on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice :)
    I like the scarf a lot :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Sehr sehr cooler Look :)
    Ich finde das Kleid steht dir auch super gut!
    Der sportliche Look gefällt mir super gut an dir :)

    Liebst
    Svetlana von Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore your suave chic styling, the plaid scarf is so cute. Hope your week is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute look today, I love the plaid, too!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ist pic got me.. nice
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the plaid scarf... so cute
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the plaid with the graphic tee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice scarf! You've got a lot of ideas on how to wear it! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your scarf is just perfect ! Beautiful outfit sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting,I always enjoy hearing from readers.
You can email me at> esosandra@yahoo.com