The Oversized Top Solution

Hello everyone! Hope you all doing great, today I’m sharing my own personal over-sized top solution, by now you all should know that I love over-sized top, I always believe the bigger the better and I sometimes tend to design my blouses collection in that order. However I have come across some readers and buyers that don’t care for over-sized top like I do so I decided to share how to easily turn an over-sized to something more fitted without the usual use of belt.




 It very simple, just use an old vest you have to fit over your over your over-sized top and viola! You get this voqueish look, the first time I tried it I fell in love with this look, and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys, so go get discourage by that over-sized top, be inventive. I styled this outfit with this leather and lace legging because I going for a modern cowgirl look haha!






Stay Great Guys!

TOP >>  UTDesign 

Follow the Blog on Facebook || Instagram || Twitter || Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting,I always enjoy hearing from readers.
You can email me at> esosandra@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Poised For Greatness

Santa's Girl

Unsual